These new potatoes are always so fun to eat. Soft on the inside, crispy on the outside. When you saute, make sure you put enough oil so the potato skin crisps up as well as to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the bottom of your pot. I really enjoy when I can use my own fresh ingredients and I think this is one of those recipes that I can grow in my garden. My goal for the coming summer, grow my own teeny tiny potatoes, grow some garlic and grow some fresh dill again. I can’t wait!
- 3 cups New Potatoes (about 20 potatoes), whole
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Oil/Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Dill, chopped
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 21 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 22 minutes
Serving size: 8-10
- Open instant pot and put whole new Potatoes and water.
- Close the lid. Select manual, high pressure cooking for 4 minutes.
- When done, Quick release. Remove any excess water.
- Select Saute. Add oil, garlic, and crisp (about 7-10 min).
- Toss with parmesan, and fresh dill, then serve.