Easy step by step video to show you how to make New Potatoes with Garlic, Parmesan, and Dill in your Instant Pot
These new potatoes are always so fun to eat. Soft on the inside, crispy on the outside. When you saute, make sure you put enough oil so the potato skin crisps up as well as to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the bottom of your pot. I really enjoy when I can use my own fresh ingredients and I think this is one of those recipes that I can grow in my garden. My goal for the coming summer, grow my own teeny tiny potatoes, grow some garlic and grow some fresh dill again. I can’t wait!
Need a main dish to go with this perfect side dish? My favourite recipes can be found here:
New Potatoes with Garlic, Parmesan, and Dill
- 3 Cups New Potatoes about 20 potatoes, whole
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Salt optional
- 3 Tablespoons Oil/Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Dill chopped
- Open Instant Pot. Place whole new potatoes and water into Instant Pot liner.
- Close Instant Pot. Select manual, high pressure cooking for 4 minutes.
- When done, Quick release. Remove any excess water.
- Select Saute. Add oil, garlic, and crisp for about 7-10 min.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese, and fresh dill, then serve.