Easy step by step video to show you how to make Apple Maple Balsamic Pork Roast in your Instant Pot
The thing with pork is that when it’s dry, it’s so difficult to eat. And dry pork seems to happen more often than not. Except with this recipe. It really is the NO MORE DRY PORK – you can’t fail recipe. This Apple Maple Balsamic Pork Roast is so moist and juicy. Best of all, it’s always a hit with the family. I’ve even converted friends that don’t eat pork (because pork is dry and doesn’t taste good) into loving this pork roast recipe.
Perfect side dishes to go with this? Try these recipes out:
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
This Mashed Potatoes is the creamiest, smoothest side dish ever. Make it the ultimate side by adding these ingredients - roasted garlic, grated aged cheddar cheese, crispy bacon bits and/or garnished garden grown chives.Check out this recipe
New Potatoes with Garlic, Parmesan, and Dill
These New Potatoes with Garlic, Parmesan, and Dill are always so fun to eat. Soft on the inside, crispy on the outside.Check out this recipe
This recipe applies to making basmati, jasmine and calrose rice. Measuring rice to water ratio is 1:1.Check out this recipe
Apple Maple Balsamic Pork Roast
Moist, Tender Apple Maple Balsamic Pork Roast
- 2 lb Pork Roast I use pork loin
- 2 Cups of stock I use vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 sliced apple
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 medium onion
- To make the marinade you will need to combine maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce.
- Season pork roast with salt and pepper. Rub garlic on top of roast and pour in marinade. Let pork marinate in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Open the lid, place onion on bottom to prevent pork roast from sticking.
- Now put your pork roast on top.
- Add the liquid (vegetable stock).
- Place apple slices on top of the pork roast.
- Close the lid. Set manual, high pressure cooking, for 20 minutes.
- When done, let the pressure release naturally (about 10 minutes).