If you like chicken wings with a kick or if you just love the taste of Sriracha hot sauce, then this is the recipe for you. It’s a simple and tasty recipe – just the way I like my chicken wings. Remember, you can adjust the spiciness by adding more or less of the Sriracha. As spiciness is subjective, I would say this recipe is what I consider mild, so keep adding in the hot sauce if you can handle it.
- 2.5 lbs Chicken wings (20-24 wings)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (can substitute with Sriracha hot sauce)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup water
For the sauce:
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons (for mild) Sriracha hot sauce (add more if you like it spicier)
2-3 tablespoons liquid used to cook chicken wings in
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes (including time to pressurize, and oven time)
Ready in: 22 minutes
Serving size: 20-24 wings (2 servings)
- Tossed wings in salt, pepper, chili powder, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Put wings into Instant Pot liner with 1 cup of water
- Close the lid. Select pressure cook, 10 minutes, high pressure.
- When done, quick release.
- For the sauce, combine, honey, sriracha and liquid used to cook chicken wings in.
- Place wings onto pan covered with parchment paper. Baste wings with sauce.
- Broil in oven at 350-400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.