Easy step by step video to show you how to make Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings in your Instant Pot
If you like chicken wings with a kick or if you just love the taste of Sriracha hot sauce, then this is the recipe for you. It’s a simple and tasty recipe – just the way I like my chicken wings. Remember, you can adjust the spiciness by adding more or less of the Sriracha. As spiciness is subjective, I would say this recipe is what I consider mild, so keep adding in the hot sauce if you can handle it.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- 2.5 lbs Chicken wings 20-24 wings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder can substitute with Sriracha hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup water
- For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons for mild Sriracha hot sauce (add more if you like it spicier)
- 2-3 tablespoons liquid used to cook chicken wings in
- Tossed wings in salt, pepper, chili powder, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Put wings into Instant Pot liner with 1 cup of water.
- Close the lid. Select pressure cook, 10 minutes, high pressure.
- When done, quick release.
- For the sauce, combine, honey, sriracha and liquid used to cook chicken wings in.
- Place wings onto pan covered with parchment paper. Baste wings with sauce.
- Broil in oven at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Place wings in one layer in airfyer. Baste wings with sauce.
- Select Airfry at 400F for 5 minutes.