Easy step by step video to show you how to make Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings in your Instant Pot
If you like chicken wings with a kick or if you just love the taste of Sriracha hot sauce, then this is the recipe for you. It’s a simple and tasty recipe – just the way I like my chicken wings. Remember, you can adjust the spiciness by adding more or less of the Sriracha. As spiciness is subjective, I would say this recipe is what I consider mild, so keep adding in the hot sauce if you can handle it.
Want to make the recipe KETO? Follow these simple tips to make it healthier and ketogenic.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Chicken wings with delicious sweet and spicy flavours of honey and sriracha.
- 2.5 lbs Chicken wings 20-24 wings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder can substitute with Sriracha hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup water
- For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons for mild Sriracha hot sauce (add more if you like it spicier)
- 2-3 tablespoons liquid used to cook chicken wings in
- Tossed wings in salt, pepper, chili powder, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Put wings into Instant Pot liner with 1 cup of water.
- Close the lid. Select pressure cook, 10 minutes, high pressure.
- When done, quick release.
- For the sauce, combine, honey, sriracha and liquid used to cook chicken wings in.
- Place wings onto pan covered with parchment paper. Baste wings with sauce.
- Broil in oven at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Place wings in one layer in airfyer. Baste wings with sauce.
- Select Airfry at 400F for 5 minutes.