This one is a keeper when you you have the munchies or if it’s nacho night in the house. I’ve made this in the good ol’ oven, but next trial, Instant Pot Air Fryer!
- 1/2 cup mozzzarella cheese, melted
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of garlic powder (optional)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes (oven)
Ready in: 13 minutes
Serving size: 25-30 chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Melt cheese in microwave (around 1 minute)
- Combine remaining dry ingredients
- Mix dry ingredients with melted cheese
- Roll out dough as flat as possible. Cut into pieces and place onto parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 8 minutes or until crispy.