Need another cookie fix? Biscotti is soooo satisfying with the almond crunch or the ooey chocolate. It’s such a simple recipe, I don’t plan to make biscotti any other way now. Cup of coffee and biscotti, mmmmmm.
- 3/4 cups and 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/3 cups sugar substitute, monkfruit/erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthum gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 oz butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups toasted almonds, keto chocolate
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes (oven)
Ready in: 45 minutes
Serving size: 10 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add in egg and mix
- Add flour, xanthum gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Add nuts / chocolate until just combined
- Flatten batter into rectangle log onto parchment paper
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 300F, cut biscotti and bake again on each side for 5 minutes. Note: Cookie will be less crispy when it cools down.