Keto brownies has been sooo delicious that I always forget to take a picture. The recipe I use has added fiber and you can’t even tell. I’ll have a photo next time around, promise.
- 1 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons ground psyllium husk (optional)
- 4 teaspoons sugar substitute (I use monkfruit sugar or erythritol)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons oil (coconut or olive)
- 1 whipping cream, not whipped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup hot water
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes (oven)
Ready in: 25 minutes
Serving size: 12 pieces, 3 mini loaves
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whisk dry ingredients together
- Add oil, cream and egg and mix with spatula
- Add in hot water and mix again
- Pour batter into 3 mini loaves.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.