Easy step by step video to show you how to make Frozen Yogurt / Yogurt Popsicles using the Yogurt made in your Instant Pot
Making homemade food always tastes better. When it comes to popsicles, I like to make sure I’m not adding any additional sugar unless I really need to and that’s why I make frozen yogurt popsicles (versus store bought ones). You can make these using any type of fruits, from blueberries, strawberries, to mango. The banana in the frozen yogurt is a must as it helps sweeten up the popsicles so there’s no need to add sugar. The other really cool thing about this recipe is that I’m using yogurt that I made in the Instant Pot. Isn’t that cool?
You can find my yogurt recipe here:
Frozen Yogurt / Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 cup berries I'm using strawberries but you can use other fruits too
- 1 banana
- 1 cup yogurt (Yogurt was made in the Instant Pot)
- Cut strawberries.
- Peel banana.
- Purée banana and berries with blender.
- Add in yogurt and combine.
- Pour into popsicle moulds.
- Put in freezer for at least 4 hours.