Easy step by step video to show you how to make Thai Basil Beef in your Instant Pot
Sometimes food needs a bit of a kick, especially when it comes to Thai food. This recipe can be made with diced chicken but I really like using minced beef (one less item to prep!). The best part is the the fragrant Thai Basil. Mmmm. Really miss travelling to Thailand and eating all the yummy food! Just eating this Thai Basil Beef reminds me of the hot weather and good times.
Thai Basil Beef
- 10-15 Thai Basil leaves this is the same as Sweet Basil
- 1-2 Chili Peppers
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1-1.5 lbs Ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Open Instant Pot. Select Saute.
- Once it heats up, add in the oil, garlic, and chili pepper.
- Once browned, add in the ground beef.
- When meat is partially cooked, add in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir then turn off Instant Pot.
- Add in Thai basil.
- Close Instant Pot. Select Manual, High Pressure Cooking, for 3 minutes
- When done, QR (quick release - release pressure immediately by turning to vent) and serve. * Remove any excess oil before serving.