Need to make some fresh bread. It’s quick and easy to proof bread in your instant pot (only takes 1 hour compared to 8-12 hours) and then bake it in your oven.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 cups lukewarm water
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 60 minutes (proofing in Instant Pot), 40 minutes (baking in oven)
Ready in: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Serving size: 10-12
- Combine water and yeast
- Add in flour and salt
- Open instant pot, And line instant pot with parchment paper
- Place lid on instant pot (glass lid if you want to see inside. Select yogurt function, normal for 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size.
Proofing complete. Now your bread is ready to be cooked in the oven!
- You can directly remove dough with parchment paper and place in desired pan.
- Bake at 400F for 40 minutes.