2 ingredients, that’s all you need. Meat and sauce and just a little bit of patience. You won’t need a lot if patience as it finishes so quickly 🙂 The chicken drumsticks come out tasty and juicy. This is one of those recipes that, when your fridge is almost empty of ingredients, you can still make Korean BBQ sauce Chicken.
- 2 lbs of chicken drumsticks
- 2 Cups of sauce (I am using Korean bulgogi sauce which I find more peppery. I also really like the Korean Kalbi sauce for a sweeter taste).
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 22-32 minutes
Serving size: 6-8
- Open the lid, and place chicken into the instant pot.
- Add 2 cups of the sauce.
- Close the lid. Select Manual, high pressure cooking, for 12 minutes.
- When done, you can wait for pressure to release naturally. With chicken drumsticks, you can do a quick release and meat will still be juicy and moist.