Japanese Chicken Curry recipe is great because we have our vegetables and chicken cooking at the same time. I really love being able to cook meals in one pot. Less dishes to wash is always good 😛 This recipe always hits the spot. A little bit of spice, with lots of textures and flavour. Eat with bread or white rice – perfect dinner night.
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 lb chicken
- 2 cups Campbell chicken broth (or water)
- 1 box (110g) Glico curry sauce
Prep time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 14-25 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 31-32 minutes
Serving size: 6-8
- Select Saute. Add the oil, garlic, onions and stir fry. Once done, turn it off.
- Add in the chicken, carrots, potatoes, chicken broth, and Glico curry. Make sure curry blocks are submerged in liquid.
- Close the lid. Select Manual, high pressure cooking, for 15 minutes. **If using whole chicken breasts, Select Manual, high pressure cooking, for 4 minutes, then NPR (wait for pressure to release naturally). **
- When done, Quick Release and serve.