Easy step by step video to show you how to make Japanese Curry Chicken in your Instant Pot
Japanese Chicken Curry recipe is great because we have our vegetables and chicken cooking at the same time. I really love being able to cook meals in one pot. Less dishes to wash is always good 😛 This recipe always hits the spot. A little bit of spice, with lots of textures and flavour. Eat with bread or white rice – perfect dinner night.
Japanese Curry Chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 lb chicken
- 2 cups Campbell chicken broth or water
- 1 box Curry Sauce cubes 110g Glico curry sauce
- Select Saute. Add the oil, garlic, onions and stir fry. Once done, turn it off.
- Add in the chicken, carrots, potatoes, chicken broth, and Glico curry. Make sure curry blocks are submerged in liquid.
- Close the lid. Select Manual, high pressure cooking, for 15 minutes. **If using whole chicken breasts, Select Manual, high pressure cooking, for 4 minutes, then NPR (wait for pressure to release naturally). **
- When done, Quick Release and serve.