Easy step by step video to show you how to make Hard Boiled Eggs in your Instant Pot
Perfect hard boiled eggs couldn’t get any easier. This is one of the reasons why I love my Instant Pot so much. There’s no need to watch the water boil, there’s no potential mess, no burnt pots. Now, if you watch the video recipe, you’ll see that I am making hard boiled eggs in the instant pot at the same time as on my stove top. I know you might think, crazy, why would I make eggs in my Instant Pot, but I really would like to encourage you to try at least once! Then you’ll be convinced Instant Pot boiled eggs is the only way to go 🙂
For Soft Boiled Eggs or Medium Boiled Eggs, follow the recipe here:
Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- Open Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water and the trivet.
- Place eggs on top of trivet.
- Close Instant Pot. Select Egg button for 1 min or pressure cook, high pressure, for 1 minute.
- When done, wait 10 min before releasing rest of pressure.
- Then open lid and place eggs in cold water bath for 1-2 minutes and then serve. If not serving immediately, then place in ice water bath for 1-2 minutes.