Perfect hard boiled eggs couldn’t get any easier. This is one of the reasons why I love my Instant Pot so much. There’s no need to watch the water boil, there’s no potential mess, no burnt pots. Now, if you watch the video recipe, you’ll see that I am making hard boiled eggs in the instant pot at the same time as on my stove top. I know you might think, crazy, why would I make eggs in my Instant Pot, but I really would like to encourage you to try at least once! Then you’ll be convinced Instant Pot boiled eggs is the only way to go 🙂
- 4-6 large Eggs
- 1 cup Water
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 18 minutes
Serving size: 4-6
- Open lid and Add 1 cup of water and the trivet.
- Place eggs on top of trivet and close lid.
- Select egg button for 1 min (or pressure cook, high pressure, for 1 minute.
- When done, wait 10 min before releasing rest of pressure
- Then open lid and place eggs in cold water bath for 1-2 minutes and then serve. If not serving immediately, then place in ice water bath for 1-2 minutes.