Easy step by step video to show you how to make Red Bean Dessert 紅豆沙 and Mung Bean Dessert 綠豆沙 in your Instant Pot
Absolutely delicious and easy recipe for Red Bean Dessert 紅豆沙 and Mung Bean Dessert 綠豆沙 – Chinese Red Bean Soup – Chinese Green Bean Dessert. These Chinese desserts can be eaten hot or cold! And the best thing about these recipes are that there’s no need to soak the dried beans overnight. The instant pot does all the work for you.
Green Bean Dessert / Mung Bean Dessert 綠豆沙
- ½ cup dried mung beans
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons rock sugar
- Rinse dried beans.
- Open Instant Pot. Combine all ingredients into Instant Pot liner.
- Close Instant Pot. Select Pressure Cook on high for 1 hour and 10mins.
- When done, Release pressure (quick release).
- Blend until desired smoothness.
- Select Sauté and cook for 5 minutes until desired thickness (optional). Serve hot or cold.