Easy step by step video to show you how to make Chocolate Lava Cake in your Instant Pot
As always, keeping it simple (and delicious). Here’s a a keeper to all those chocolate lovers out there 🙂 You can also easily make this gluten-free by using almond flour…
Chocolate Lava Cake
- 2.5 oz Dark Chocolate melted
- ⅓ cup Unsalted Butter melted
- ½ cup Icing Sugar sifted
- 2 large Eggs
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour substitute with Almond flour for gluten free option
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 5 oz Dark Chocolate melted
- ⅔ cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 cup Icing Sugar sifted
- 4 large Eggs
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour substitute with Almond flour for gluten free option
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave. Microwave for around 1 minute. Then Whisk together.
- Sift in icing sugar and mix.
- Add in eggs and mix again.
- Add in flour and mix until just combined.
- Butter/oil ramekins and pour batter in.
- Open Instant Pot. Add in 1.5 cups of water, trivet and then place ramekins on top.
- Close Instant Pot. Select Cake function or high pressure cooking for 11 minutes. For more oooey gooey lava then set for 10 minutes. For less lava, set for 12 minutes.
- When done, quick release, plate and serve.