As always, keeping it simple (and delicious). Here’s a a keeper to all those chocolate lovers out there 🙂 You can also easily make this gluten-free by using almond flour…
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2.5 oz Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar, sifted
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour (substitute with Almond flour for gluten free option)
- 5 oz Dark Chocolate, melted
- 2/3 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Icing Sugar, sifted
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (substitute with Almond flour for gluten free option)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 25 minutes
Serving size: 2-4
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave. Microwave for around 1 minute. Then Whisk together.
- Sift in icing sugar and mix.
- Add in eggs and mix again.
- Add in almond flour and mix until just combined.
- Butter/oil ramekins and pour batter in.
- Open instant pot, add in 1.5 cups of water, trivet and then place ramekins on top.
- Close instant pot. Select cake function or high pressure cooking for 11 minutes. For more oooey gooey lava then set for 10 minutes. For less lava, set for 12 minutes.
- When done, quick release, plate and serve.