3 steps to make this Chili recipe, it couldn’t get any easier.
Easy, Tasty, Instant Pot.
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup dried kidney beans (omit beans if making it keto friendly)
- 1 Green pepper, diced
- 1 can (~800mL) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (~150mL) tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 55 minutes
Serving size: 6-8
- Select sauté and cook ground beef and garlic until partially cooked.
- Turn off sauté. Add in remaining ingredients and stir.
- Close instant pot and select bean chili or high pressure cooking for 40min. Quick release or natural pressure release when done.