Easy step by step video to show you how to make Chili in your Instant Pot
3 steps to make this Chili recipe, it couldn’t get any easier.
Easy, Tasty, Instant Pot.
Pair it with some Bread:
A bowl of Chili. A side of bread.
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- ¼ cup dried kidney beans (omit beans if making it keto friendly)
- 1 Green pepper diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes ~800mL
- 1 can tomato paste ~150mL
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon chili powder optional
- Select sauté and cook ground beef and garlic until partially cooked.
- Turn off sauté. Add in remaining ingredients and stir.
- Close Instant Pot and select bean chili or high pressure cooking for 40min.
- Quick release or natural pressure release when done.
- No need to soak or precook the beans!