Fast and Easy = Chinese stirfry. And so this is one of my go-to recipes since it’s so easy. I have both vegetable and protein done in a simple and tasty way. Most chinese cuisine revolves around using these few essential ingredients: soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch to thicken into a sauce. Yummy and easy peasy!
- 1 lb ground meat
- (optional) 2 big cubes of firm tofu (about 1.5cups)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2.5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon sesame oil
- (optional) 1 cup of cold water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 7-10 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 8-11 minutes
Serving size: 4-6
- Make the sauce: Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cold water. Add cornstarch and mix again.
- Open the lid. Select the Sauté
- Add vegetable oil. Once that heats up, add in ground beef.
- Add in tofu, and broccoli. Add in your sauce.
- Close the lid. Select manual, high pressure cooking, for 0 minutes.
- When done, do a quick release and serve.