Easy step by step video to show you how to make Beef, Broccoli, and Tofu Stirfry in your Instant Pot
Fast and Easy = Chinese stirfry. And so this is one of my go-to recipes since it’s so easy. I have both vegetable and protein done in a simple and tasty way. Most chinese cuisine revolves around using these few essential ingredients: soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch to thicken into a sauce. Yummy and easy peasy!
Beef, Broccoli, and Tofu Stirfry
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 ½ cups firm tofu about 2 big cubes (optional)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup cold water (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Make the sauce: Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cold water. Add cornstarch and mix again.
- Open Instant Pot. Select the Sauté.
- Add vegetable oil. Once that heats up, add in ground beef.
- Add in tofu, and broccoli. Add in your sauce.
- Close Instant Pot. Select manual, high pressure cooking, for 0 minutes.
- When done, do a quick release and serve.
Your recipe says 0 minutes. Is this correct?
Hi Michelle, That is correct. It will cook while the instant pot comes to pressure.