Easy step by step video to show you how to make Tuna Pasta Salad in your Instant Pot
Need to make plain pasta without having to watch the water boil? This pressure cooker does all that without having to babysit the pot. This tuna pasta salad is quick and easy, especially great when your starving for food and want to keep it healthy.
Tuna Pasta Salad
- 2 peppers cut into strips
- 1 cup of Kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 can Cloverleaf tuna
- 2 ½ penne pasta (250g)
- 2 cups water used to cook pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- To cook pasta in the instant pot, place water and dried pasta inside. Make sure the dried pasta is completely submerged in the water otherwise the exposed pasta may come out hard.
- Set Manual high pressure cooking for 4 minutes for Al Dente. Set Manual high pressure cooking for 5 minutes otherwise.
- While that is cooking, wash and cut peppers.
- When done, do a QR (quick release) and drain any water.
- Combine remaining ingredients with pasta.