No more watching the stove, or waiting for the water to boil. This spaghetti and meatballs recipe only requires you to do one thing – put the ingredients INTO the pot in the right order. It only gets easier and easier with the Instant Pot!
- 500g of spaghetti/spaghettini, dried
- 4 cups (1 Litre) water
- 2 cups meatballs
- 2 cups (500ml) marinara sauce
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 16 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 16 minutes
Serving size: 10-12
- Open instant pot, place dried pasta spread out criss crossed. Add in water. Make sure the pasta is submerged in water.
- Add in meatballs (frozen, thawed, raw, cooked – it all works).
- Close instant pot. Select high pressure cooking for 6 minutes.
- When done, turn off instant pot. Quick release pressure.