Easy one pot wonder – making Rice Krispies Treats in your Instant Pot! The bonus is that my Rice Krispies Treats are not squares, but instead one big happy circle. I used colourful mini marshmallows this time and it really shouted out SPRING is here (finally).
Instant Pot Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup marshmallows (extra for topping is optional)
- 5-6 cups Rice Krispies
- Open Instant Pot and select saute.
- Melt butter. Add in marshmallows.
- Once marshmallows are melted. Turn off saute. Remove inner pot from Instant Pot.
- Add in Rice Krispies and mix until combined. Then using spatula, press treats down until it becomes a nice circle. Flip the treats out of the pot when done.
- (optional) Add marshmallows and sprinkles on top and gently press into your Rice Krispies Treats. Cut into pieces and enjoy!