MMMmm, Mac ‘n Cheese. One of the best comfort foods. It’s also so easy to make – with real CHEESE.
It’s cheesy oooey goooey goodness!
- 250g of elbow pasta, dried
2 cups water
2 cups cheese, grated
3 tablespoons milk (whole milk for creamier taste)
Salt and butter (optional)
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 22 minutes
Serving size: 6
- Open instant pot, pour in pasta and water. Make sure the pasta is submerged in water.
- Close instant pot. Select high pressure cooking for 5 minutes
- When done, turn off instant pot. Quick release pressure.
- Open instant pot. Select sauté and add in cheese and milk. Add in salt and butter (optional) Cook until cheese sauce thickens (about 5 minutes).