Easy step by step video to show you how to make Hummus in your Instant Pot
It couldn’t be easier! No need to pre soak the dried chickpeas, it just goes directly into the instant pot! This is an inexpensive and tasty hummus recipe. Perfect dip every time.
- ½ cup dried chickpeas no soaking required
- 2 cloves Garlic peeled (optional)
- 2 cups Water for cooking
- ½ cup Water for hummus
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Open instant pot. Add in chickpeas, garlic and 2 cups water.
- Close Instant Pot. Pressure cook on high pressure for 20min. Quick release.
- Drain chick peas and remove skin of chickpeas (if you want smoother textured hummus).
- Blend remaining ingredients - chickpeas, garlic (optional), 1/2 cup water, tahini, lemon juice, salt and ENJOY!