Ready to impress your guests? Instant Pot Garlic Mussels is the way to do it. Not only is it so delicious (as usual), but it’s really SUPER SIMPLE to make. To pair with this recipe, check out this recipe to proof bread in your instant pot (only takes 1 hour compared to 8-12 hours) and then bake it in your oven.
- 1 pack mussels (6lbs)
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (Optional) Fresh parsley for garnish
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes (including time to pressurize)
Ready in: 30 minutes
Serving size: 8
- Wash mussels and place in instant pot
- Add in garlic, onions, tomatoes, water, white wine, salt and pepper.
- Close lid, select High pressure cooking for 5 minutes.
- When done, quick release and serve hot.