Easy step by step video to show you how to make Garlic Mussels in your Instant Pot
Ready to impress your guests? Instant Pot Garlic Mussels is the way to do it. Not only is it so delicious (as usual), but it’s really SUPER SIMPLE to make. To pair with this recipe, check out this recipe to proof bread in your instant pot (only takes 1 hour compared to 8-12 hours) and then bake it in your oven.
- 1 pack mussels (6lbs)
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish optional
- Wash mussels and place in Instant Pot.
- Add in garlic, onions, tomatoes, water, white wine, salt and pepper.
- Close Instant Pot. Select High pressure cooking for 5 minutes.
- When done, quick release and serve hot.