Easy step by step video to show you how to make Chicken Noodle Soup in your Instant Pot
Lots of leftover turkey or have some bones you want to make into a broth? This nutrient-packed recipe is extremely simple to make and also so tasty. Chicken noodle soup! Make it your own by changing up the type of poultry or the type of pasta.
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 6 cups Turkey bones with some meat (can easily be substituted with other poultry such as chicken)
- 1 ½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 4 Carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 Celery stalks chopped
- 4 Onions quartered
- 6-8 cups Water
- 1 ½ cups dried Pasta at the end
- Salt to taste
Make it yourself Poultry seasoning:
- 2 teaspoons Thyme
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Sage
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Marjoram
- Open Instant Pot, Add in vegetables - carrots, celery and onions.
- Season bones with poultry seasoning and add on top of vegetables.
- Add water.
- Close Instant Pot. Select High pressure cooking for 20min.
- When done, quick release. Remove bones but keep meat inside.
- Add in pasta.
- Close the Instant Pot. Select high pressure cooking for 5min.
- When done, quick release, add salt to taste, and serve.